Saturday, August 18, 2012

peanut is almost one!





I can't believe my little peanut is almost one! I have had so much fun watching her and playing with her over the past few months! She is so sweet and full of life, and very easygoing. I think that probably comes from being in college ministry...she loves being passed around and meeting new people!! Here are  a few recent pics of her doing different things...these are probably some of my proudest moments in life! There really is nothing like laying your life down for a little one...so fun and yet so humbling and exhausting!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, just like her Mama and Dad! Looks like Myrtle Beach is still just as fun with a baby girl. :) Love seeing the pics, Em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is SO cute! and we never caught up with each other, we are so good at phone tag!!! love you friend :)

    ReplyDelete