Monday, August 1, 2011

an update in pictures


I just realized the other day that i haven't been good at updating my blog AT ALL this summer. I guess it has a lot to do with the fact that we don't really have internet at our motel in Myrtle, BUT also because we've been super busy getting ready for the baby. I'll post pictures of her nursery once we get things settled, but for now all we've done is paint the room a bright canary yellow and make curtains:) we have got A LOT to do in the next 5 and a half weeks!! eeek!! here are some pictures from this summer until then...



a picture i took in my photography class in may :)

we went to the aquarium on vacation with my family!
my favorite picture i took of an injured bird at the aquarium



playing bocce ball on the beach with my fam!






No comments:

Post a Comment