Saturday, August 27, 2011

Maggie's Nursery!


Here's a little sneak peak at Maggie's nursery! It's almost finished, and I have my last baby shower tomorrow :)
her cute bassinet my mom got me!
the chandelier we got and painted :)
her initials Jake handmade (isn't he quite the artist?? ;))
a cute little giraffe Jake's fam gave her and a close up of her bedding!
Jake testing out my new rocking chair/recliner. Got it in celery green in case we have a boy someday!


Maggie's Crib with Lily pottery barn bedding :-)
the curtains that jake and I made, and her bookshelf we painted!
the pictures that Linz painted for the nursery-one of my favorite things in the room!!

her cute little bumble bee mobile!

changing table...
Maggie's bassinet with her white bear in it and my grandmother's bear!
pom poms we hung in the corner of the room!

Also, here's a little peak at muah. If you can't tell, im swollen and feel like a giant rolly polly. I have 2 weeks left so we'll see when she decides to make her arrival!


1 comment:

  1. EEEEEK!!!!!!!!! I simply cant wait for little maggie mouse to come!!! Looks beautiful. Its all finished!!!!

    ReplyDelete