Thursday, April 7, 2011

The sweetest man in the WORLD.





Happy birthday to my baby, Jake!! His 25th birthday is today, AND we didn't do much at all but lay around and hang out all day! I LOVE birthdays! This year, i decided that i wanted to do something adventurous with jake so i planned to go on a canoe trip down the french broad river in north carolina. The only problem was, they didn't have one today and i need to call and make sure i can be in a canoe with a 5 month pregnant belly. I REALLY hope so because i love to do adventurous things with Jake :) We'll see!!
Jake's birthday was made complete by meeting up with our parents tonight to reveal the gender of our baby to them at dinner!!! We planned a fun surprise to tell them, and believe me, they were SHOCKED!! I'll put the pictures up once i've had a chance to call a few more close friends and tell them ;)!

In honor of Jakey's bday, i thought i would post a few pictures of us and things i love about him!!!
1. his sense of humor- i love the way he makes me laugh and jokes with me at home all the time and thinks i'm really funny and cute!! we are always laughing at home and playing around with eachother!
2. His personality!! One of the first things that attracted me to him is his outgoing, fun way of relating to other people!! He is soo much like me, but so different than me in so many ways, and he LOVES meeting people!! Last year on our anniversary trip he had so much fun meeting the other people staying at our bed and breakfast and we even tried to share the gospel with them!
3. He is adventurous! He's gotten me to go snorkeling, on a zipline, on a plane to Honduras...can't wait to see how our little one will be like their daddy!!

He is the best husband ever, and soo devoted to me!! i'm so glad this is my 5th time celebrating his birthday with him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment