Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy 4 months!!

Here is my 16 week pregnancy pic!! I am finally starting to get a little bump haha!! Here are some things I am LOVING right now as a pregnant lady!!
-Lindy's Homemade Italian Icee's...i eat a cherry one before bed EVERY night!! Jake just laughs because i used to love chocolate but not right now!
-strawberries...i am eating 1 or 2 cartons a week! This is weird for me because i HATE fruit!
-my skinny jeans...sadly, i only have about 5 pairs of pants that still fit me!!! :(
-So Long Insecurity, a book i'm reading by Beth Moore! I got it as a gift for my birthday, and i think ALL women should read it...for real!
-laying out in the sun!!! well, this one's not unique to me being pregnant, i always love a good suntan!!!!


My 1

No comments:

Post a Comment