Saturday, September 29, 2012

Maggie turns 1! (well...a month ago)

Sweet little peanut turned 1 a while ago. it was so fun for us..and kinda sad too. For her birthday, we decided not to go all out. We had a small party with our families at home, and mags definitely got spoiled being the ONLY grandchild on both sides!! :) Here's a few pics of the day!! Such a great memory for us!

The finished product-maggie's teddy bear cake!

All the fam together!!
 Maggie's teddy bear "cub cakes" ;)
 Mags was tired of the pictures. She literally burst into tears when we sang happy birthday to her!
 we were so happy maggie's aunt say say and fiancĂ© chase could come!!
She ate the whole cupcake!
 check out the black icing on those nostrils ;).
Maggie got a princess cozy car. She hated trying it out in front of everyone and cried! She loved it when all the guests left though!

 My twin sister and my little sister with me!

 Maggie offering me mama some of her treat!
 Happy birthday to me!!



 Maggie's white bear and my white bear-my favorite bear growing up, "Jerry".


Her favorite toy she got-fake lip stick. She carried it everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute!!! happy happy birthday to sweet Maggie :) we all love you & miss all 3 of y'all! :)

    ReplyDelete