Sunday, November 22, 2009

Black Friday!!

I don't know anyone who loves shopping more than I do. No, seriously, i get the fast heart beat, sweaty palms feeling whenever I am racing for a good retail deal. Take last weekend at Forever 21 for example- cute skirts for $20??? I was all about getting to the last medium before the girl behind me. Every Thanksgiving, the Owens (and now McCoun) family has a little family tradition of hittin' up the Belk Black Friday sale right when the doors open: 4 am. Why? One word: JEWELRY. give me the jewels. Every year we race in and push through the 12344555 other ladies who are looking for that perfect ring or necklace for 5.99, and we always come out with some steals! This year will be no different ;). However, since this is truly my first Christmas of shopping on a budget, i'm tracking some deals with these 2 fabulous websites, so I thought i'd pass them along to make your holiday shopping easier! Enjoy! :)
The first site is www.gotadeal.com

The next site is bfads.net

No comments:

Post a Comment